Getting fussy....
Definitely fussy.
And a great big yawn.Well, they're not the cute photos I was hoping for, but he's still darn cute!
And the basement is finally painted!
James has worked hard getting the walls taped and mudded. It's painted in Belgian Cream -- that's fancy talk for white. :) As much as I didn't want white walls, it just really looked the best. Now we have to fix the carpet and put up and paint the trim, and the basement will be usable again!
James has worked hard getting the walls taped and mudded. It's painted in Belgian Cream -- that's fancy talk for white. :) As much as I didn't want white walls, it just really looked the best. Now we have to fix the carpet and put up and paint the trim, and the basement will be usable again!

1 comment:
That's adorable! I have a picture of my kids like that too. :)
Post a Comment