Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Baby, it's cold outside!

I took this picture because it shows my baby's penchant for taking his socks off. He still has on one sock due to the fact that I put on REALLY long socks in an effort to keep them on. No dice. Generally, I'll put them on before we leave, buckle him in the car, and by the time I walk around the car to get in my seat, they're off. I stopped bothering with the shoes; they're too difficult to get on and not worth the hassle. Sometimes I don't even bother with the socks. We're going from the house to the car and from the car to a building. He's not going to die in that time. Even though it's only 12* outside. I get quite a few comments from people about his lack of socks. But I'm usually carrying a pair in my coat just in case I need to defend myself.

No comments: