James keeps telling me that Zach needs to get a haircut. I hated to cut off the cute curls. Plus he's so young, I wasn't sure how well he'd do. A friend of mine told me about Scissor Kids, which cuts kids' hair. Later that day Jessica gave Zachary a haircut, so I decided it was time to take him in.

They have little cars for the kids to sit in and a TV to watch. Zach still wasn't too thrilled, but they're *fast*, so he didn't have time to get too fussy.
James keeps saying that Jess needs a haircut too. Her hair goes to the middle of her back, and it gets tangly. But no way was I going to cut it. Jessica keeps saying she wants a haircut (she hates having it brushed), so I figured I could let her get a trim to keep her happy and hopefully keep the scissors out of her hair!

She, of course, was still during the haircut. The hardest part was pulling her away from the TV. This place even has a little playzone for toddlers. It has walls all the way around it that are about waist high so that toddlers can't escape. Most of the toys were covered in hair, however, so I wasn't too upset when Zachary didn't want to play in it.

No comments:
Post a Comment