Saturday, December 20, 2008

It's beginning to look a lot like winter

Well, it finally snowed. And it's still snowing. I'm glad that I have nowhere to go! We got a snowblower from some friends that moved to California, so James is outside using it now. I asked him how he liked it, and he said it was worth every penny we spent (which was 0). But it's faster and shouldn't break his back as much, which is good.


James got to wear his original Chilean hat that his brother bought him on his mission. He looked so funny as a conehead that I had to take a picture.


The kids loved playing in the snow, and built a snowman named...Frosty! How original!


Eldon even volunteered to shovel the snow. He did a pretty good job on the deck and ramp.

And since I'm blogging, I thought I'd finally post a picture of the kids decorating the tree. It is that time of year, you know.

1 comment:

beSlightlyAskew said...

Hopefully you'll be able to make it to the hospital. Good luck with your new baby!