Friday, December 5, 2008

Baby Blanket


I finally get to use the "I Made It Myself" image that some of my friends use on their blog.  Because I FINALLY finished my baby blanket.  So now the baby can come.  Anytime.  Really.  I don't mind.  Whenever it's ready.  Like, now, please.




4 comments:

Christy said...

Just when I gave up doing I Made It Myself Mondays on my blog---people start making things again! :) Looks great and hope the baby comes soon!

Neil and Ms.T said...

I know you can't wait. The last 4 week take FOREVER! Prayers to you! Thanks for keeping in touch. I put your family on our blog list. I hope that's okay!?
Would you send thanks to RS for keeping in touch. I truly have felt the prayers from our Ward. It has increased my faith and love ten fold!
Thanks RS Prez. HUGS!

Amy said...

SO pretty!

Hi, by the way, it's me, Amy (Washburn) Rhoades. Just had to check out your blog. Congrats on the pregnancy & good luck. I just had one about 5 months ago myself. Say hi to James.

Kathleen Mangum said...

I feel the same way and I still have many weeks to go!