Friday, January 9, 2009

Zachary

Just a few pictures to post of Zachary at 2 weeks old. We took him to the doctor today. He's still 20.5", but now he weighs 7# 13 oz, so he's grown about 1/2# since birth. As young as he is, he does smile occasionally. And not the gassy smile - although he does that too. But when he's looking at you, sometimes if you smile really big at him, he'll smile back. I was lucky to get this shot because I had just turned on the camera when he smiled. I clicked the button as fast as I could, so I'm glad it was on him and in focus. The smile was bigger than that, but the camera caught him as the smile was fading. The battery died before I could even take one more picture.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss him even more!

Kathleen Mangum said...

Congrats! He's adorable!

Adam

countrygirl said...

cousin Beth from Georgia say's he is precious.God Bless Ya'll

Anonymous said...

Hi! I am thrilled for your family! I love you all and miss you. I will see you this week finally going home to ct. Love, sister wickman